Tendering Engineer - Role and Responsibilities - Proposals / Transformers / Switchgear / Electrical / Substation / LV / MV / HV / Voltage
* You will prepare the Company's quotations/tenders against client specification working with internal stakeholders to deliver cost effective solutions whilst maintaining functionality
* Development of the quotation/tender document in collaboration with relevant stakeholders to ensure a full understanding of the project requirements and customer expectations
* Controlling quality and accuracy of the quotation and ensuring that the optimal solution is submitted to the customer
* Attendance at the relevant meetings, providing a narrative of any issues and threats associated with new enquiries
* Work with our Technical team to ensure either full Technical spec compliance or clearly listed deviations
* Ensure that order value and order GM% targets are adhered to, in line with relevant sign off procedures.
Tendering Engineer - Skills and Abilities - Proposals / Transformers / Switchgear / Electrical / Substation / LV / MV / HV / Voltage
* Experience in a similar role
* Technical and/or practical knowledge specifically related to transformers and switchgear essential
* ONC in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or similar to demonstrate technical knowledge
* Strong attention to detail
* I.T. literate with the MS product suite and ideally experienced using Pulse software
* Strong communication skills
Tendering Engineer, Proposals Engineer, Estimator, LV, MV, Transformers, Switchgear
If this role could appeal, please do apply now!
- Proposals Engineer
- Tendering Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'