Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Ranked as a Top 25 Employer to work for by LinkedIn, Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€25 billion in FY2016, our 144,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
To provide customers with quotations together with support on product selection, price and delivery. Liaise with the Commercial activity and appropriate internal departments to ensure maximum benefits to the Company and its customers in terms of margin, service and response. Providing additional support to customers with more complex issues.
- Process customer enquiries efficiently to meet agreed standards of customer service.
- Interpret customer specification to ensure correct requirements are met.
- Provide full details of equipment offered to enable customers to assess its suitability.
- Advise customer of any non-compliance or deviations to specifications to prevent potential problems.
- To compile and deliver a formal quotation to budget product margin, to enable customer to assess our offer.
- To examine and understand all commercial aspects in customers enquiry to safeguard against unforeseen or adverse conditions. Ensure all T&Cs are agreed in writing
- Update and manage appropriate databases and commercial tools in a timely manner.
- Where appropriate, meet with customers and sales engineers to provide input on technical/commercial issues.
- Where necessary, review incoming orders and provide post order support to order processing functions.
- To work within the guidelines of the Company and the relevant quality procedures and health and safety policies.
- To keep abreast of current product offer, competitor information and current standards/legislation
- Understanding of Commercial T&Cs
Detailed knowledge of appropriate current product range
Awareness of appropriate competitor offer
Ability to read and understand electrical drawings
Well-developed interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
Excellent time management skills
Ability to work well within a team
Good negotiation skills
Knowledge of Schneider IT tools (bFO/SAP)
2 years experience within a similar role
Knowledge of Switchgear
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
Minimum of HNC/NVQ Level 4 Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Full UK Driving License
"Office Assistant jobs in London"