Tendering Engineer - North West based - £35-40k basic + 10% bonus -33 Days Holidays (inc stats) - Pension - Personal Health Insurance - Life Assurance.
Are you an experienced Tendering Engineer from an electrical distribution background? Are you able to produce detailed and accurate quotes and estimates for the provision of medium voltage electrical distribution products? Do you have experience in dealing with multiple quotes and tenders at any one time? Are you looking to join a well established, innovative team which contains some of the most talented engineers the industry has to offer? This division are part of a global leading engineering organisation with a focus on cutting edge technology for a variety of number of markets.
This role would suit someone who is currently in a tendering or proposals role within the LV/MV electrical distribution industry and who is looking to enhance their career prospects OR it could be ideal for someone who is in a design, commissioning or projects role who is looking for a fresh challenge and to therefore step into a more office based white collar technical position and again increase their career prospects.
A multinational corporation that manufacture a wide portfolio of products including medium voltage distribution products.
Multi Billion pound worldwide turnover across various engineering disciplines.
- Receiving request for information and enquiries for work.
- Putting details quotes together.
- Responding to the customer via email, telephone.
- Quotes are for MV projects for installations
- Projects range from £150k - £7m.
- Producing multiple quotes at any one time.
- Projects are for utilities/renewables/industials.
- Must have an electrical engineering background in with LV or MV switchgear experience.
- Must have experience in tendering, quotations for detailed electrical solutions.
- Must be a strong communicator.
- Ideally will possess HNC electrical engineering (or equivalent)
- North West
- Basic Salary £35-£40k
- Structured career development
Call Stuart Tregartha on or send an email with your CV and contact details
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job