RealBee Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Tendering Engineer for their respected client based in Lincoln. This is a permanent, full time position.
Your role will be to deliver, as part of a team imaginative sales proposals and drive new and existing business sales opportunities worldwide by ensuring the proposals are profitable, technically accurate and engaging, enabling achievements of company objectives.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To work with the Business Development Managers, Sales Directors and customer prospects to ascertain the enquiry information necessary to produce imaginative and bespoke sales solutions in accordance with the customers’ needs.
- To develop, negotiate and agree/confirm contract specifications with a variety of external groups, including contractors, end users and OEM companies.
- Provide technical support to the sales team where required to develop sales opportunities including onsite inspections and surveys to ensure our best possible commercial solution (Worldwide)
- Develop the technical accuracy of sales proposal.
- Design and implement costing processes to form part of the tendering process.
- Responsible for ensuring technical compliance on all proposals.
- Ensure proposals are delivering value to the business at all times.
- Work with the engineering department to develop new and innovative customer solutions in accordance with the market requirements.
- To update the business with customer driven market requirements to ensure the business stays up to date with trends, including legislative proposed changes.
- To handle incoming sales calls and maintain appropriate records within the companies CRM systems.
- To develop and maintain relationships with customer contacts.
- Be prepared to be hands on with the products as and when required to support the development of client relations and proposals.
- To work in a safe manner at all times, to comply with all current safety legislation and Company Safety policy.
- HNC in Engineering.
- Must have a sound engineering background.
- Knowledge of contractual terms and conditions.
- Commercially astute.
- Highly responsive to customer requirements; on-time responses & responding quickly to change.
- Communications clearly & professionally in written & oral forms to both internal & external clients and enjoys meeting and interacting with customers face to face.
- Generates and acts on new ideas that add value to the business.
- Sets goals and strives to achieve them.
- Has a good understanding of the business environment and the impact their behaviour has on the reputation of the company.
- Demonstrates a desire to address customer needs and does so in a professional manner.
- A team player, willing to give additional input as and when required to meet customer based deadlines.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Driving License.
- Ability to be flexible with hours.
RealBee Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and is an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. RealBee Recruitment Ltd are specialists in financial recruitment based in Lincoln primarily servicing the East Midlands.