PE Global are seeking a Tendering Engineer (Electrical - Substations and/or Building Services) to work with our multinational Power industry client in Staffordshire.
- Taking part in all design review process, the application engineer shall also manage all the technical interfaces between Client and internal / external Partners during the tendering period
- Plan, organize and direct the technical activities of the Customer Tender, working in parallel with the Bid Manager
- Good knowledge and experience of AC and DC auxiliary power systems, building services and HVAC is highly desirable, but possessing all is not essential.
- Other knowledge areas hightly valued include substation layout and secondary design, auxillary supplies, writing technical commentaries, adjudacating bids, cable works knowledge, writing technical commentaries.
- Analyse the proposed project programme in order to identify technical risks and opportunities.
- Be the customer point of contact for technical support when required
- Analyse, define and communicate all technical tender documentation and internal standards
- Coordinate technical issues between Engineering Departments, identifying and managing technical scope definition and interdependencies
Interested candidates can send an up-to-date copy of their CV marked for the attention of David.