Role - Tendoring Engineer/ Engineering Estimator
Salary - £25k - £35K DOE
Location - Shropshire
Premier Engineering is working with a well-established Electronic Engineering company who are currently seeking a tendering Engineer with switchgear experience.
As the Tendering Engineer, you will join a well-established team of professionals and must be able to demonstrate strong organisation and communication skills.
This role will suit an experienced Tendering Engineer with a hands-on approach who thrives on achieving the best results.
- Preparation of quotations based on customer enquiries
- Completion of general arrangement drawings to support quotations
- Working to objectives in terms of quotation response and prioritising wherever possible
- Correctly interpret customer requirements
- Provide support to the External Sales Manager in terms of quotation progress / requotes and/or customer visits
- Record quotations, customer contact and feedback on the utilised database
- Contribute to the development of standard building blocks to enable simple general arrangements to be prepared in Auto CAD
- Producing successful quotations to include full bill of materials, manufacturing drawings, providing support to the shop floor to ensure they correctly interpret requirements and liaising with customer over delivery and installation
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and attributes
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Understanding customer requirements from single line diagrams
- Auto CAD skills would be advantageous
If you are a Tendering Engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and feel you possess the relevant experience please send me your latest CV or call Ilias Admani on
Premier are acting as an employment agency