Tender Administration (3 month temporary assignment)
Our client is looking for a Tender Administrator to work in their busy offices on a 3 month temporary basis. They are an international medical supplies company. You will be reporting to the Finance Director, assisting in the growth of the company through administering tender opportunities.
- Reviewing terms and conditions of all tenders
- Coordinating the response for all tenders and conducting final reviews
- Collation of analysis of performance information
- Monitoring and coordinating all Framework agreements and conducting final reviews
- Administration of pricing contracts
- Providing quarterly reporting on tender data including conclusions and areas of concern or improvement
- Maintaining documentation of all group discount arrangements
- Coordinating pricing requests when required
- Commercial contract review and administration
- Demonstrable experience of completing and submitting tenders in the public sector, preferably healthcare
- Working knowledge of public procurement regulations
- Well organised, accurate and meticulous attention to detail
- Financially aware/literate
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 and/or 13485 regulated industry would be an advantage
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
- Proposal Writing
- Tender Submissions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'