Tenant Liaison Officer
Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management solutions for thousands of customers nationwide. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Tenant Liaison Officer
Woodview House, Paignton – covering the South West region
£31,170 per annum (rising to £32,810 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance)
40 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tenant Liaison Officer to join our Planned Works team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring effective consultation and communication with residents both within Sanctuary and where relevant, to external residents.
The role of Tenant Liaison Officer will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Operations team e.g. booking appointments to complete surveys for upcoming projects
- Responding to customer queries on planned and reinvestment works, liaising with internal teams as appropriate
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, identifying shortfalls in service delivery and ensuring they are dealt with appropriately
- Completing surveys and coordinating joint walk in surveys with internal and external partners
- Monitoring day to day projects and meeting with residents to ensure their needs are met
Skills and experiences:
- Recent experience within a similar housing/liaison position is essential
- Some knowledge of housing regulations, legislation and current practices is desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills allowing you to build relationships
- Excellent attention to detail with a proven ability to prioritise and plan workload
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel (or similar)
- Travel between sites is required therefore a full, UK driving licence is essential
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary
- At least 25 days paid holiday, plus public holidays, rising to 30 days after 5 years service
- Health and well-being plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing Date: 1 October 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
A basic Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Maintenance Contractors Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'