I am currently looking for a TLO - Tenant Liasion Officer to Working in the Nottingham area - specifically Mellors Lodge.
5 days a week hours 8.45 - 16:30
If this would be of interest please give Heather Duncan in the Birmingham Branch a call on
Essential and desirable criteria The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
* Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
* Previous experience of working in a customer facing environment
* Ability to deal with sensitive situations
* Resilience and strong negotiation skills
* Keen problem solving ability
* Full Driving Licence
* Organised and able to prioritise
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* SSS, CSCS
* Previous social housing experience
* Awareness of diversity issues
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- tenant liaison officer