Tenant Liaison Manager
Tenant Liaison Manager
Tenant Liaison Manager / Resident Involvement Team Manager - Long term contract - Work from home / mobile
Our leading affordable homes provider in the Cambridgeshire region is seeking a driven and motivated Tenant Liaison Manager / Resident Involvement Team Manager to work on a long term contract in the region. Overseeing a team of Tenant Liaison officers / Resident Involvement officers, you with ensure excellent customer care to all customers
As Tenant Liaison Manager / Resident Involvement Team Manager, you will lead on developing our new resident involvement framework. You will ensure robust policies and procedures in the recruitment and management of volunteers. As well as facilitating engagement opportunities to maximise resident involvement and participation.
You will work with colleagues to identify activities to improve resident involvement opportunities which enrich the lives of residents; Identifying and leading on bidding opportunities for funding.
- Immediate start Available
- Work from home / flexible working hours (37.5hrs per week)
- £neg p/h + Holiday + Pension + Expenses
- Excellent company and structure (not for profit)
- Long term contract
- Coordinate and oversee a comprehensive programme of community engagement activities to achieve objectives set out in the corporate plan to develop a vibrant and accessible resident involvement programme.
- Engage with and develop audiences through workshops, partnership projects, steering groups and other engagement tools to enable and encourage resident and community input into how we shape our services.
- Deliver learning (including both primary and secondary resource education) and participation activities and engage with children, young people and local residents in a variety of settings working with the Communications Manager and Resident Involvement Officer.
- Contribute to the information released for social media, newsletters and other promotional processes.
- Help to develop and implement a Resident Involvement strategy.
- Identify and deliver quality training opportunities for residents.
- Organise and deliver a comprehensive induction programme for all tenants who require such training.
- Lead on the development and organisation of a variety of resident involvement groups as contained within the resident involvement framework.
- Set up strong links with local communities and residents in identifying potential solutions to neighbourhood problems.
- Work with staff, advising and assisting in resident involvement consultation/participation issues.
- Ensure adherence with best practice with regard to resident involvement and the Group's equal opportunities policy and regulatory requirements
- Driver / own transport (Mileage paid)
- Proven experience working with Tenants and other customers - Min 2 years' experience
- Experience of working with external resident involvement agencies
- Previous experience working with Other housing organisations / Not for profit
- Passionate about customer care and resident involvement strategies
- Management experience - leading others
- Experience of working with young children, youth groups or vulnerable adults
- DBS checked or willing to conduct
For further information, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'