We are currently recruiting a Tenancy Sustainment Officer on a full-time 35-hour per week basis, with a contract running until March 2024. This is an office-based role, required to do patch visits across the Warrington area and some areas of Cheshire where you will be required to provide high-quality, professional advice and support to people and families with complex needs and challenging behaviour who require assistance with sustaining their tenancy or at risk of failing their tenancy.
Your new role
- Undertaking assessment of needs for tenants who are at risk of tenancy failure within the assigned caseload, and implementing positive interventions or signposting to external support agencies as appropriate.
- Accurately record risk assessments, support plans and outcomes on in-house systems.
- Provide a holistic approach to tenancy sustainment within case load in relation to issues such as needs assessments, reduction of risks, maximising income and ensuring tenancy conditions are met.
- Identify triggers of non-payment of rent and agreeing interventions to minimise the risk of tenancy failure.
- Make referrals to specialist partners, both internal and external, where appropriate.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working with vulnerable people within a social housing setting, and knowledge of completing assessments and developing support plans with interventions and outcomes for clients.
- Experience of crisis management, risk minimisation and making decisions in difficult situations.
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Valid UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
What you'll get in return
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing temp contract until at least March 2024
- Hourly rate of up to £19.00 per hour
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'