Tenancy Support Officer- Salford 28 Hours
Tenancy Support Officer
Job type – Full time, permanent
Salary – £19,202 per annum + Benefits (Pro Rata)
Hours – 28 hours per week, Monday – Thursday 9:00- 15:30, Friday 10:30-14:30 (Subject to change as the business requires)
Location – Salford
We are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives, building stronger communities and reducing crime. Last year alone we helped support, house, educate, advise and speak out for 38,000 disadvantaged young people and adults - and you could now help us make an even bigger impact going forward.
Who we are looking for?
We are searching for a Tenancy Support Officer for our new supported housing service in Salford. The role will provide intensive housing management support to vulnerable individuals and/or couples. This will be with the intention of achieving a successful move to independence. The client group for this role will be veterans.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing tenure and the completion of tenure documentation including taking appropriate action in line with legal requirements and policy.
- An understanding of Welfare reform and the impact it will have on the client group.
- Being responsible for the whole life cycle of tenants going through the Nacro Housing Agency process; this will start at referral and all the way through to move on accommodation.
- You’ll support users with managing their accommodation including home safety, reporting repairs, keeping their home clean, access with benefits, paying their rent as well as help when engaging with support services.
- You’ll be required to attend multi agency meetings when required.
We are really looking for someone who has previously worked within a housing or support environment, looking to make a difference with our service users and ready to take on their next challenge.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
A full driving licence and own vehicle is needed to be successful in this role.
For a full job description please click here.
For a full person specification please click here.
For details of Nacro’s excellent benefits including 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays – Pro Rata) please click here.
Please Apply Online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"