An excellent opportunity has become available within the Lettings department at the Chelsea office of this well-established and well-respected central London estate agency.
Our client pride themselves on their reputation for honesty and professionalism, and is particularly strong and active in the upper-end of the market.
Our client is looking to recruit a Tenancy Services Team Manager who will be overseeing the daily operations of the Tenancy Services department and supporting the National Head of Lettings Operations. To be successful you will need to be fully compliant with up to date lettings legislation and best practice procedures.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Leading the Tenancy Services team by providing support, assistance and motivation
• Mentoring, providing constructive feedback and undertake regular performance reviews
• Ensuring best practice and excellent customer are always met
• Keeping up to date with latest Lettings legislation and legal knowledge throughout the service line
• Ensuring all staff comply with all company administrative procedures and effect additional work systems where necessary
• Day to day responsibility for the Tenancy Services support
• Focusing on providing client accounting services to landlords, tenants and clients
• Developing new business opportunities and participate in the recruitment, interview, selection, and evaluation process for department all staff
• Submitting monthly statistics and spreadsheets for KPI’s
• Arranging system training for all new starters within the Lettings Team and make sure they are added to any additional training within the year
• Dealing with any escalated legal matters from branch or team
• Replying to and answering day to day queries from lettings branch and teams
• Becoming the first point of contact for financial queries within and outside the organisation and delicate matters where necessary
• Responsible for Credit Control; reporting and collecting outstanding payments
• Overseeing all rent arrears procedures ensuring correct Lettings legislation is followed and fully compliant
• Notifying National Head of Lettings Operations of any potential tenancy issues which you are unable to satisfy
• Monitoring team workload and activities and manage accordingly/relocate when required
• Regularly update the lettings software systems creating detailed records that reflect all internal and external communications. Ensuring data input is of high quality and any missing data is obtained.
Personal specifications and personal development:
• Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Fees and Terms of Business, Tenancy Agreement and associated relevant lettings and property management legislation
• Customer-focused with commitment to maintaining excellent service standards and communication at all times
• Organised and systematic
• Team Player
• A smart appearance and professional approach is essential
• Good working knowledge of IT systems
• Proactive with good time-management and ability to multi task
• Industry qualifications (Technical Award Level 3+)
• Seeking opportunities to contribute in order to develop self/team and to meet current and future business goals
• Attending training as appropriate
• Proactively keep up to date with industry and legislative changes.
This position will come with an attractive salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000.