£27,500 per annum + car allowance
37.5 hours per week
9 month fixed term contract
Mobile working (on site and home based) covering Southampton and Winchester
We have an excellent opportunity for a proactive and committed Tenancy Services Officer to join our housing management team in the South.
You will need to be a self-starter who is dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service, with an ability to act as a role model for colleagues, whilst motivating them to deliver excellent results.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- Delivering an efficient and effective housing and estates based service, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Managing tenancies by providing advice and support to promote sustainability, taking enforcement action where required.
- Carrying out property and estate inspections and managing the estate services contracts for communal cleaning and grounds maintenance.
- Plan and undertake visual site inspections, recording general risk assessments and emergency site equipment tests.
- Undertake viewings, sign ups and verification visits through to managing the starter tenancy process.
- Assist the Area Manager in effective budget planning to ensure a value for money approach.
- Investigate and respond to complaints and anti-social behavior cases.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Educated to A level, NVQ level 3 or equivalent through relevant training and/or experience, with a full driving licence valid in the UK.
- Experience providing excellent customer service.
- Experience of delivering housing and related services.
- A thorough understanding of housing law and tenancy management.
- The ability to communicate complex information clearly and effectively with others using a range of techniques.
- The ability to inspire, motivate colleagues and or employees, demonstrating support, co-operation, empowerment and leadership.
- The ability to interpret financial information and manage contracts.
- Confident, independent and proactive with a drive to succeed.
- A commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- A practical, logical, solutions-focused approach.
- A full, valid UK driver’s license.
The role involves working with vulnerable adults and as such Stonewater will require appropriate background checks via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date: 23 August 2018
Interview Dates: TBC
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"