What the job role is:
Would you describe yourself as someone who is adaptable, a strong communicator, and a leader? Here at LiFE, we’re looking for an individual who can lead a team of 7 individuals for compliance and quality manage the tenancy onboarding process. As a Tenancy Progression Team Manager, you need to be organised, proactive, and supportive towards peers and maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
What’s in it for you:
- Up to £35,000 basic + bonus
- Private health insurance (after the probationary period)
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave packages
- Pension scheme
- 25 days of holidays + bank holidays
- Company social events
- An employee of the month competition
LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately owned real estate agencies. Specialising in newly built luxury developments, we have unrivalled partnerships with global and national property developers, such as Galliard Homes and City & Docklands. With 11 branches in prime London locations, and 2 international offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are looking to grow with us as a business.
- Provide support, collaboration and effective communication between Administration and various departments
- Streamline processes
- Deal with external stakeholders
- Attend monthly lettings meetings
- Attend Heads of Departments meetings every quarter as Administration department representative
2. Team management:
- Support the team: maintain and report KPI’s, monitor team attendance and time management
- Team training: manage team duties and the delegation thereof, deal with escalated complaints, promote company core values
- General compliance on all tenancies, enquiries and processes
- Tenancy documents
- Renewal documents (assistance when required)
- Special clauses
- Fee schedules
- Tenancy guide
It is important that you are an organised individual with the ability to lead and motivate a team within a fast-paced environment.
This position will suit someone who is either a Lettings Manager looking to take a step back from front office or, some who is currently working within Tenancy Progression and is looking to work in a growing, forward thinking and dynamic agency that can elevate your career.
Please apply today if interested!
- Customer Service
- Tenancy Management
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'