Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
They are currently looking for a Tenancy Progression Consultant based at their highly successful London Bridge office. The objective of the role will be to maximise revenue generating opportunities for all tenancy variations and short lets through the provision of a professional service. You will also effectively execute the administrative aspects of these tenancy deals in order to maximise the efficiency of deal progression for the lettings offices.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Negotiating and processing tenancy swaps and short let extensions
- Striving to exceed portfolio targets and personal KPIs, whilst ensuring tenancies are concluded within agreed timescales
- Administering and maintaining accurate files and follow through all current company policies and procedures and relevant legislation to meet the highest professional standards
- Complying with the company’s health, safety and welfare requirements
- Building rapport, developing professional relationships and providing specialist advice to customers and clients in order to achieve the best possible outcome for all opportunities, and to resolving complaints where possible
- Maintaining and enhancing brand awareness through provision of professional advice
- Maintaining good levels of effective liaison with team members, branches and the relevant support departments to facilitate smooth progress of paperwork and files
- Maintaining high levels of effective liaison with portfolio offices to facilitate smooth progress of tenancy variations and short let tenancies
- Actively expand market awareness
- Referring business across teams, departments and services to maximise realisation of business opportunities
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of being in a lettings administration position for a minimum of 1 year
- Prior experience in a lettings negotiation role where knowledge of the company’s T&Cs used regularly is essential
- High degree of knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation in a practical context is essential
- Any renewals negotiation experience would be highly beneficial
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Knowledge of basic business administration processes.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £25,000, plus on target earnings allowing you to earn up £34,000.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"