£28K BASIC, 32K OTE
Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
Are you a lettings negotiator looking to work Monday to Friday?
Are you a lettings administrator looking for more responsibility and excellent earning potential?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and organised individual to join a globally recognised estate agency in their beautiful Knightsbridge office and provide first class administrative support. This role requires a solid Secretary or Administrator with previous estate agency experience, good attention to detail and excellent organisational abilities.
Tenancy Manager Responsibilities
- Creating and compiling rental contracts
- Lettings paperwork and correspondence, and liaising with landlords and tenants
- Uploading and managing tenancy details on operating system
- Organising Check-in and Check-outs, and safety certificates
- Managing landlord and tenant due diligence checks
- Tenant referencing and Immigration checks
- Managing deposit registrations
- Liaising with property management on tenancy issues
- End of tenancy arrangements and managing deposit releases
- Change of Occupants
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Assisting team members with IT related matters
- Discreet handling of sensitive and confidential information
Tenancy Manager Requirements
- Previous experience in an Estate Agency environment
- Ideally ARLA qualified or willing to take qualification asap
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Proven organisational skills
- Good analytical skills
- A confident and proactive approach to work.
- Excellent telephone manner accompanied by strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions when necessary.
- Accurate typing
- Correspondence writing skills (including letters)
- Self-motivated, shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player with a positive can do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working setting up systems and processes
Keywords: Tenancy Manager, Renewals, Renewals Administrator, Renewals Clerk, Tenancy Renewals, Lettings Renewals, Lettings Negotiator, Property Renewals, Renewals Administration, Renewal Negotiator, Renewals Negotiator, Property Administration, Lettings Administration, Property Management, Property, Administration, Property Administrator, Lettings Coordinator, Receptionist, Administrator, Tenancy Administrator, Tenancy Coordinator, Tenancy Progressor, Tenancy Progression, Tenancy Administration
Turner Wise Property Recruitment
If you are career focused, driven and money motivated please apply for this position with your CV and I will aim to get back to all successful candidates over the next few working days.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Tenancy Management