Rubix Recruitment have been instructed to find a Tenancy Manager/Progressor for an established high end, global estate agency. Our client is an award winning estate agency who offer a dynamic and fun environment to work in and will invest time in your development along with a competitive salary and overall package.
Day to day the Tenancy Manager/Progressor will be responsible for dealing with front of house enquiries, working on both long term and short term lets and general property administration duties.
- Welcome visitors into the office and deal with any lettings queries
- Supporting the negotiators by arranging viewings, answering incoming calls, advertising property particulars online, chasing landlords and vendors
- Assisting with both long term and short term lets.
- Be proactive in providing administrative support for branch staff
- Actively seek opportunities to improve branch procedures
- Liaise with negotiators and clients to resolve problems
- Demonstrate the ability to provide cover in the absence of a negotiator to ensure consistent customer service
- Build productive team relationships and contribute pro-actively to team activities
- Organise photography and floor-plans
- General office management including dealing with the office finances, and arranging/coordinating EPC's and gas safety certificates with the relevant parties
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 6 months lettings administration experience in an agency environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate level of computer literacy including Word and Excel
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- Competitive package of up to £26,000 basic salary
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this role then please click on the link below.
- Tenancy Management
- Estate Agency