PMR are working with an established national Build to Rent operator who are seeking a Tenancy Administrator to join a busy and growing team of Asset Managers and Scheme Hosts within the Build to Rent/PRS team.
The team manages various large residential schemes across the UK and the number is set to rise significantly over the next few years. We are seeking an experienced Tenancy Administrator to hit the ground running to provide a tenancy administration and progression service to the team with the support of our current Tenancy Administrator. The role requires excellent organisational skills, the ability to communicate articulately over the phone and in writing and taking a hands-on and proactive approach to the role.
- Tenancy & Renewal progression
- Liaising with other Tenancy Managers within the company and keeping apprised on all legislation surrounding new tenancy lets and renewals
- Assisting the team with phone cover during busy periods
- Booking of inspections and gas safety certificates
- Updating online marketing portals
- TDS updating
The property management department will provide fantastic opportunities in the near future to anybody who is ambitious and committed to providing exceptional service
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- Confident with liaising with applicants via phone, email and letter
- Ability to work under pressure with a degree of flexibility and to take control of own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills - good communication between departments and with tenants and applicants is essential
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
New tenancy or renewal progression experience within a lettings environment is required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'