Location: Lavender Hill
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 Per Annum + Bonus (£4k) & Benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Our client is looking for an experienced Tenancy Administrator for their busy department.
- Process and check tenancy references
- Carry out due diligence on right to rent and ID
- Carry out Money Laundering process for client and tenants
- Create ASTs and Non-Housing Act tenancy agreements
- Book inventories, pre-tenancy cleans and works
- Ensure all monies have been received prior to move in
- Must have experience in Residential Lettings
- Experience on Veco - Eurolink would be an advantage
- Great communication skills
- ARLA would be an advantage
- Experience with Docusign would be an advantage
Full training given and would encourage and pay for ARLA membership.
This vacancy is being managed by Nick Ricketts at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Specialists in Estate Agents / Estate Agency Recruitment - Sales Negotiators, Lettings Negotiators, Property Managers, Surveyors, Lettings Managers, Sales Managers, Branch Managers, Residential Branch Managers, Assistant Manager, Property Listers, Block Managers, Lettings Administrators, Branch Secretaries, Commercial Negotiators and a variety of other roles.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
- Tenancy Management