Tenanacy Service Officer
£27,500 per annum + car allowance
37.5 hours per week
Mobile working (on site and home based) covering a patch in the South Somerset area
We have an excellent opportunity for a Tenancy Services Officer to join our housing management team in the West.
You will need to be a self-starter who is dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service, with an ability to act as a role model for colleagues, whilst motivating them to deliver excellent results.
Driven by our vision for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place that they can call home, we’re a leading social housing provider with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most.
We manage around 31,500 homes, serving 65,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, and shared ownership and sale, as well as specialist accommodation, and an ambitious house-building programme.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
- Deliver the housing and estates based service to achieve and exceed performance against targets, whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
- To manage tenancies by providing advice and support to promote sustainability, taking enforcement action where required.
- Management of the Estate Services contracts for communal cleaning and grounds maintenance.
- Plan and undertake visual site inspections recording general risk assessments and emergency site equipment tests.
- Undertake viewings, sign ups and verification visits through to managing the starter tenancy process.
- Assist the Area Manager in effective budget planning, control and compliance with income and expenditure targets, procurement and financial controls, to ensure a value for money approach.
- Respond to and investigate complaints of anti social behaviour, taking appropriate action including enforcement if required.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience providing excellent customer focussed services in a social or commercial setting.
- Strong experience of delivering housing and related services.
- A thorough understanding of housing law and tenancy management.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and effectively with others using a range of techniques, adapting style to enhance impact and suit the needs of the recipient.
- A solutions focussed approach to overcoming problems/issues within deadlines.
- Educated to A level, NVQ level 3 or equivalent through relevant training and/or experience, with a full driving licence valid in the UK.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan - up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance - 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'