Temps Recruitment Consultant - Sheffield
- Up to £28k basic salary (dependant on previous billing history)
- Fantastic open ended bonus scheme
- Superb structured career path
- Strong, national and respected client brand
Our client is a very well established and recognised Recruitment Group. They offer a 'total recruitment solution’ across a very broad range of industry sectors including Professional Services.
Their approach is unique with large offices strategically placed across the UK. They employ over 300 Consultants who supply both Permanent and Contract Personnel into 16 specialist markets.
Working from our clients Sheffield office, you will be tasked with developing an existing Contact Centre Temps desk. The successful consultant will service existing business as well as be proactive in winning new business within the Sheffield area. The successful candidate will have very strong new business sales experience and the ability to recruit, select and accurately match candidates to vacancies within a fast paced market. There is a great opportunity to bill up very quickly a very profitable desk that will generate high monthly bonuses for an established and reputable business.
- You will have a proven track record within the Temp Recruitment Industry. Ideally with a good knowledge of the local market.
- Have excellent customer service skills and can demonstrate how effective you are at recruiting candidates in a candidate driven market place.
- Be target driven and motivated by high bonus earnings
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will be a strong team player who performs will in a competitive market place.
- You will be an effective negotiator, have excellent presentation skills, and able to maintain accurate administrative records.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'