We are currently proud to be working with a prestigious and up and coming organisation based in Bracknell. The role that we are currently looking to fulfill is extremely customer focused; you will have impeccable customer service skills and experience as well as having a tech savvy interest. If you are interested in gaming, gadgets, technical brands etc then this role will be perfect for you!
We are ideally looking for someone who has call centre, IT technical troubleshooting or retail management experience. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone who loves customer interaction and trouble shooting. You will benefit from on-site perks, free parking and a team of like minded individuals.
What will be expected?
- To provide customer front line support
- Technical troubleshooting when required
- To identify products, and grow product knowledge
- Scheduling repairs and appointments for the engineers
- To understand and empathise with customers, dealing with complaints in a calm and professional manner
- Complete resolution of problems for after sale customers - reported by clients via telephone, email support or online chat.
- Coordinate parts and services with the engineers to customer sites.
- Schedule on-site visits for technical engineers.
- Handling of support requests from customers.
- Using the internal system to create support requests.
- Guarantee customer satisfaction with professional expertise and technical knowledge.
- To be a proud member of the organisation, within the busy team environments and to act as a brand ambassador
- A customer orientated, devoted and determined individual.
- To be passionate, have initiative and excellent problem solving skills
- To be inquisitive and process orientated
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer Service
- Technical Support