Temporary Works Engineer - required for a leading Central London Consultancy. The Temporary Works Design Engineer will be working on a range of projects across the UK including caissons and cofferdam designs, foundations, drainage, façade retention, tunnelling and many more. The Temporary Works Engineer will be joining a growing team working on multiple projects.
Due to expansion of the company they have multiple vacancies for Temporary Works Design Engineers at varying levels. The Temporary Works Design Engineers will have a broad knowledge of construction techniques and temporary works systems. The Temporary Works Design Engineer will be a BEng or MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering qualified engineer with experience working in a UK consultancy. The Temporary Work Design Engineer should be proficient in AutoCad and knowledge of Solidworks, TEKLA and Staad Pro would be advantageous.
Temporary Works Engineer Position Overview
- Working on a variety of small to medium schemes.
- Adhering to codes of practice, UK regulations and company policies.
- Providing strong technical support to tenders.
- Assisting in winning new business.
- Assess and design-out hazards where possible.
- Occasional Site Visits
Temporary Works Engineer Position Requirements
- A BEng or MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering (construction related engineering degree will be considered).
- Proficient in AutoCad
- Excellent understanding of construction methodology and design principles (specifically within Groundworks and Temporary Works).
- Good knowledge of the erection, use and dismantle of Temporary Works, and its main functions in key industry sectors.
- Excellent team player.
Temporary Works Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary is dependent on experience
- Training provided
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
- Short walk from major Rail line
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy