Temporary Welder/Fabricator for a company based in Ely
A new Fabricator/ Welder position has become available with a rapidly expanding business in Ely.
You must be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and high-quality welding as well as being able to fabricate bespoke jigs as new products are developed.
The successful candidate will be working with a small team with the responsibility for all welding and fabrication of products and in the future, will have the possibility of training and developing the skills of surrounding colleagues.
- MIG and TIG experience
- Capable of reading and working to drawings
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Attention to detail
- Disciplined, methodical and focused
- Team player
- Forklift truck license (counterbalance)
- Ability to be proactive and reactive when required
- Logical and forward thinking with the ability to handle challenging situations
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:30 - 16:30 and 7:30am - 12:30pm on Friday
Hourly rate: Competitive
For the right candidate, this opportunity has the potential to become a permanent position.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.