Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding Candidate Registration Days in Epsom and Wimbledon over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Epsom - Tuesday 27th February 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
Wimbledon - Tuesday 6th March 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Temporary Warehouse Operative
SW19 and Surrounding Area’s
Carlton Recruitment currently has a variety of temporary Warehouse Operative assignments available, working in the local area and surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will have the following SKILLS:
- The ability to carry out repetitive tasks quickly and carefully
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Good practical skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Controlling Waste Management
- Awareness of safety issues
- COSHH training would be an advantage (but NOT essential)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Literate and numerate to the extent required by warehouse paperwork
- Flexible and willing to perform a variety of tasks and work overtime occasionally
- Can work on own initiative
If you or someone you know has the above experience and is available immediately for work please don’t hesitate to apply below.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.