Temporary Warehouse Operative
SW19 and Surrounding Area’s
Carlton Recruitment currently has a variety of temporary Warehouse Operative assignments available, working in the local area and surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will have the following SKILLS:
- The ability to carry out repetitive tasks quickly and carefully
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Good practical skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Controlling Waste Management
- Awareness of safety issues
- COSHH training would be an advantage (but NOT essential)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Literate and numerate to the extent required by warehouse paperwork
- Flexible and willing to perform a variety of tasks and work overtime occasionally
- Can work on own initiative
If you or someone you know has the above experience and is available immediately for work please don’t hesitate to apply below.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job