Salary: £10 - £13 per hour
Temporary Technician needed for on-going contract!
**Must have NVQ/City & Guilds at Level 3 in Vehicle Repair or equivalent**
Our client, a well renowned and highly successful motor dealership based in the Tamworth area are looking for a Qualified Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join their team on a temporary basis. You must possess at least 1-3 years recent experience as an Auto Technician, you must be fully qualified as a motor technician and have your own tools.
The ideal candidate must be a team player, able to work to deadlines and targets but also be self-motivated, organised and able to multi task - to cope with the constant flow of work.
- Repairing and servicing vehicle booked into the workshop
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles
- Stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles
- Advise Workshop Controller on any further faults where authority will need to be gained prior to work going ahead
- Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time.
This is a great opportunity to work within a successful motor dealership that rewards success and hard work. If you feel you have what it takes then please send your CV today!
Contact Chris at Mai Day Recruitment Services
Email: chris@maidayrecruit .co.uk
You must be resident in the UK at the time of this advertisement and hold all necessary paperwork. Only successful candidates will be contacted.