The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are currently working alongside a Worksop based transport business to recruit a temporary Customer Service Advisor/ Transport Administrator. Working within the Transport department this role
Based in Worksop this is an ideal role for an immediately available Customer Service Advisor/ Transport Administrator living in Doncaster, Worksop, Retford, Chesterfield or Barlborough.
As Customer Service Advisor / Transport Administrator duties will include:
- POD quality checks
- POD scanning into planning system
- Run end of day POD report
- POD capture (including Sub-Contractor)
- Follow the POD administration process
- Ensuring quality of POD is at required standard and escalation where not
- Escalating where PODs are not being received
- Tracking POD capture performance levels
- Available immediately to start
- Experience in Transport Customer Service
- Able to use effectively Microsoft Windows Packages (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Good working knowledge of Roadrunner - Desirable.
- Excellent communication skills - Converse effectively at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Organised, able to multi-task and prioritise
- Able to work under pressure.
- Immediate start
- Salary of £18,500
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable business that are growing quickly
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- admin assistant
- transport administration
- administration assistant