• Match invoices on procurement system
• Code and check purchase invoices and post them onto the accounting system
• Maintain, verify and update supplier and customer details on the accounting system as required
• Check and reconcile supplier statements
• Deal with payment enquiries from suppliers
• Process Purchase Orders where required
Banking and Cash
• Create and process all supplier payments
• Review and reconcile bank accounts
• Petty Cash Management
• Maintain the fixed asset register
Staff Expense and Corporate credit cards
• Process staff expenses
• Process company credit card expenses
• Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the Senior Management.
• Propose finance admin improvements and implement when agreed
There may be a requirement to provide back-up support for other members of the administration team as needed during holidays, absences or periods of high workload.
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Ideally experience of using SAGE200
• Strong interpersonal skills; the role will require effective interaction with other disciplines
• Good computing skills in MS Office suite software
• Team player with strong motivational skills
• Excellent organisational skills and close attention to detail
This is an excellent position working in a really forward thinking business. If the role was to go permanent the company offer an excellent benefits package also!
For more information please call me on .