The successful candidate will need to be a focused and diverse individual, approachable, proactive and able to maintain the high level of administrative support throughout. This position is for an immediate start.
Starting salary of £17,000, with a view to increase after 6 months.
- General administrative duties
- Minute taking
- Scanning filing, photocopying
- Booking travel and accommodation for directors
- Diary Management
- PA responsibilities to management team
- Supporting with external marketing literature
- Answering phones
- Dealing with any queries
- General Customer service
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to demonstrate practical work experience in a varied general administration role
- Experience in working on bespoke databases
- Proven experience of minute taking
- Experience in working on all Microsoft packages including Outlook
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working with a varied administrative role. You will be able to commit to a long-term temporary to permanent role. For more information on the role, please call me on .
Elevation Recruitment Group is an integrated Group of multi-disciplined recruitment specialists; within the Business Support Division focusing on talented individuals within Administration through to Senior Management level. Elevation is currently one of the UK's fastest growing independent recruitment firms.
If you match the criteria above or you have any questions regarding this role, we would love to hear from you. Alternatively, you can visit our website for more information: www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com