- You will need to be a confident call handler with a great telephone manner. You will also need to be willing to complete a high number of outbound calls each day. There will be no cold calls or sales calls – it is purely to update the database.
- As this role will have a large impact on the business, the client will be looking for candidates that are committed to job and will act as representative on behalf of the company during their assignment.
- You will work as part of a team of 8-10 people all completing the same duties and you will receive a 2 hour training session so that you are comfortable with the role.
- One of the benefits to the role is that the buisness have a dress down Friday every week!
The shifts they the client needs support with are the following:
Monday – Friday: 12pm-8pm with a half an hour break at 3:30pm
- Candidates that can work all shifts would be ideal however the client will also be happy to consider candidates that can work a portion of these shifts too.
- This role will run until May 2018 – again ideally the client would like candidates that are available until May 2018 but they will also consider candidates that can work 2-3 months of this time too.
- You will also be invited to have a short telephone interview should your application be successful.
The proposed start date is the 15th January 2018.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job