Our client, an exciting global company based in Chiswick, is looking to recruit an experienced Team Assistant to provide high level administration support to their extremely busy legal team on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be available to start ASAP and be able to commit to work for 2-3 months.
Role and responsibilities:
- Extensive diary Management for a large team
- Coordinating meetings and conference calls, taking minutes as required
- International travel and booking and visa applications
- Arrange payment of law firm invoices through SAP; proactively deal with invoicing queries.
- Set up vendors on payment system and create purchase requisitions when required.
- Organise, file and print documents/binders for the Legal Team.
- Scan and catalogue documents for the Legal Team’s database.
- Administrative support as required, including but not limited to typing, filing, presentation preparation, and handling in-coming calls and messages.
- Experience working as a Team Assistant or PA is essential
- Knowledge of SAP would be very advantageous
- Proactive attitude to identifying areas for improvement
- GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Excellent IT skills including PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner