Are you looking for a new role in education where you can help children to learn? Have you got experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary School? Do you want to join a motivated staff team?
We're looking for a Teaching Assistant to join a Primary School in Shoreham. So if this role interests you then please keep reading!
This School embraces Christian values in all they do so that they can demonstrate excellence in all areas. They work with families to ensure that each person is happy, nurtured and able to forge great relationships. They aim to work closely with the community, encourage collaborative working in the School and beyond and work as a team. They give children the support to enable them to fully develop their God given potential within a supportive and challenging environment, access a broad, balanced and enjoyable curriculum and develop excellence in learning where all are motivated to succeed. In their last Ofsted inspection the School was rated 'Good' with the report stating "Parents describe the School as a very happy community… Pupils are more confident in themselves as writers… Over the last three years, pupils in Year 6 have exceeded national averages in reading and mathematics".
* Strong values
* Free School meals
* On-site parking
* A supportive management team
* Training opportunities
* The possibility of being taken on as a permanent member of staff at the end of the placement
* Supporting students to learn in the classroom
* Working 1-2-1 with students who have special educational needs
* Helping the Teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
* Promoting the values of the School
Before applying we ask that all potential candidates are able to meet the requirements listed below so that we can be sure that the role will suit you.
* Experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary School
* 2 references for the last 5 years
* A job history for the last 10 years
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
All potential candidates are subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK. So if this sounds like the perfect role for you then avoid disappointment, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"