Express Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a large local organisation with vast offices across the Nottinghamshire area. Our client is currently looking to recruit a highly experienced Systems Engineer to support, implement, maintain and administer a range of systems.
The successful candidate will have considerable experience working on Microsoft systems, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of video call, audio and telephone based software, such as Citrix and Microsoft’s Lync.
Duties to include:
- Utilise in depth knowledge of Lync and Citrix to provide comprehensive systems implementation and support to a large public sector organisation
- Set up and maintain a large active directory on Windows 2008 and Windows 2012 servers
- Manage the maintenance and administration of Citrix 6.0 and 6.5
- Manage the maintenance and administration of Lync 2010 and Lync 2013
- Set up, manage and maintain Microsoft Exchange 2010 database
- Utilise knowledge of; PowerShell, SCCM and Hyper-V (VM Ware considered)
- Extensive working knowledge of Lync and Citrix essential
- In depth understanding of Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft servers essential
- Understanding of PowerShell, SCCM and Hyper-V/VM Ware highly advantageous
- Previous experience within sensitive/confidential environment desirable
- Knowledge of Data Protection Act
Hours: Full time
Location: West Bridgford, Nottingham
Salary: c£30.00 - £38.00 per hour
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
- Management System