This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Duties will include -
1. To oversee the day-to-day site activities and ensure the safety of everyone on site
2. Undertake maintenance of the premises and liaise with external contractors, when required
3. Assist the security team with responding to security matters
4. Ensure safe and efficient operation of all services on the premises such as lighting, water, heating and ventilation
5. Ensure all maintenance of the premises is carried out accordingly; adhering to Health & Safety procedures
6. To monitor and advise the need for maintenance of all safety equipment, safe storage of any potentially harmful material and effective sign posting
7. To assist line managers in the preparation and completion of risk assessments
8. To work within the Facilities team to ensure the smooth running of all events
This is a temporary role and requires someone with previous similar experience.
Please note, there will be a requirement to work until 9pm one day per week.
If you are interested in this position, please either apply asap with your up to date CV or call Becky Palin on 01772 200843
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job