The Fulham Boys School is a new 11-18 Church of England Boys School that first opened its doors to Year 7 boys in September 2014. The school will have four year groups from September 2017 and will grow each year as a new cohort joins to reach capacity in 2020. The school is geared towards Boys, built upon Christianprinciples and nurturesEnterprise.
The school is on a temporary site in West Kensington with good facilities and excellent transport links before moving to a purpose built school on the Fulham Road.
Start date: Immediate
Part time, short term contract
DUTIES AND RESPONISBILITIES
Responsible for the project management of the temporary and permananent site development.
- Ensure the supervision of relevant planning and construction processes on the temporary site are undertaken in line with contractual and legal obligations.
- Be the schools representative with the EFA and related organisations during the temporary works
- Be responsible for the overall management of the contractors in respect of the on site at the temporary site.
- Work alongside the EFA in ensuring the school’s interests are properly communicated in the planning and set up of the school’s permanent site.
- To manage all moves
- Managing the catering contract in the move from the temporary to the permanent site, ensuring effective service and value for money.
- To work alongside the site manager and caretaker of the school to ensure effective and efficient running of the school during all works.
- Ensure all budgets delegated in the development and fit out of the school property are properly managed and claims are made in a timely fashion.
- Ensure the school’s interests in the temporary and permanent site are properly communicated and managed, including liaising with departments to ensure correct fixtures and fittings in the new school buildings.
How to apply
Further information, full job description and application forms are available on our school website.
Only completed application forms will be considered for this position. These can be obtained from the school's website.
The Fulham Boys School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate must be able to satisfy an enhanced disclosure check with the Criminal Records Bureau.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job