Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Our client is looking to recruit a dedicated & enthusiastic Administrator to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis.
Day to day duties
- System input and maintenance of all Service and R&M contracts held within the department.
- Annual review of contracts and implementation of rate increases as appropriate.
- Collection of machine usage hours in support of the various maintenance contracts.
- Preparing and issuing invoices in support of the various maintenance contracts.
- Preparing 12-month Inspection Certificates.
- Ordering & distribution of Service/Delivery Reports.
- To maintain and promote within the Company a high standard of H&S awareness within the working environment and offer leadership and encouragement toward other members of staff in adopting and following defined Company procedures.
- Self-motivated and able to operate within tight deadlines
- Sound knowledge of MS Word and Excel with the ability to produce accurate presentations on both media.
- Excellent administrative background; strong on following procedures and established methods of working
- Team working, communication and interpersonal skills need to be strong.
- Commercial knowledge developed from working within any type of mechanically orientated service operation would be advantageous.
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!