TITLE: Temporary Marketing Assistant
LOCATION: Outskirts of Bury St Edmunds
HOURS: 09:00 - 17:30
A fantastic and varied role has arisen for a 'hands on’ Marketing Assistant to support a Marketing team within a popular construction company. The successful candidate must have previous marketing experience with advanced IT skills and a flair for creativity.
This role is to start on ASAP for a 6-8 week period
Full Time, Monday - Friday
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting with direct consumer marketing campaigns including e-campaigns
- A strong focus on updating the company website
- Assisting with the co-ordinating of brochures, press releases and online adverts
- Sending out information packs to 7 live sites
- Copy writing and proof reading
- Assisting with managing the company website and social networking
- Managing your own workload and meeting deadlines
What we’re looking for
- Organised and efficient
- Proactive and ability to work off own initiative
- Previous experience within marketing roles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with a creative flair
What you will receive in return
An excellent opportunity to join a well-established company where you can utilise your existing skills.
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion