Temporary Sales Ledger Uckfield
£Neg Ref: KH8355
Our client is looking for a Sales Ledger for an ongoing temporary position, Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week. The role is to start as soon as possible. Duties will include:
- Raising invoices, credit notes and issuing statements
- Dealing with multi-invoices for large clients with multiple divisions
- Enter, reconcile and post cash receipts into the appropriate financial system on a daily basis
- Conduct research on-account payments received and contact customers accordingly, including suspended accounts
- Print daily invoices, monthly statements and ad hoc copy invoice requests
- Process customer billing, respond to customer requests and update balances in the accounting system
If you have previous experience, you are immediately available and you are able to get to Uckfield then please apply.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job