A high-end development in the vibrant borough of Hillingdon is looking for a Sales Consultant to join their sales team on a temporary bases.
The development when finished will consist of 1,340 residential units, commercial, office and retail space. Surrounded by parkland this scheme mixes countryside with town living and has created a busy new community.
Our client is looking for a New Homes Sales professional who can hit the ground running and assist the busy sales team with meeting and greeting customers, showing them the show apartment, off plan floor plans and model.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, taking enquiries and encouraging sales
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first time buyers
- Management of the company's database
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have property or New Homes experience
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Be personable, well presented
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be computer literate
- Be a great team player
- Be self-motivated, determined
- Must represent the developers brand to the highest of standards
If you're open to flexible work including weekends and you think this role sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to send your CV across to Georgia.littlejohn @deverellsmith.com
Salary: £10.50 per hour
- new homes sales negotiator