Job Title: Temporary Sales Co-Ordinator based near Ely
Location: Near Ely
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am- 5pm
Hourly rate: Negotiable
A new and exciting Temporary Sales Co-Ordinator position has arisen within a rapidly expanding independent company based near Ely. This company is seeking an enthusiastic, target- driven and accurate individual who is eager to get stuck-in and pursue a varied role which will be heavily administration and customer service based, but also provides excellent sales opportunities and the ability to work with all levels of customers and colleagues.
The successful candidate will be based in the office on-site and will be an integral part of the sales, finance, transport and customer services team.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who are eager to join a role which offers variation and progression within a growing market and rapidly growing independent business.
- Updating internal systems with new customer information and updating existing customer and client information
- Liaising and coordinating with the sales, transport and customer services team to ensure that all customer requirements are met in an organised and timely manner
- Writing up and preparing contracts and quotations
- Inputting contracts
- Action customer visit reports
- Managing databases
- To provide customer monthly reports, analysis reports and reporting new, lost and amended customer information
- Creating and sending mailshots and newsletters
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fantastic written communication
- Proficient using a variety of computer software
- Confident manipulating and collating data
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Works well in a team
This role could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.