To be considered for this role you must be available immediately.
Sales and Marketing Administrator
Hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday - Friday (With a 5pm finish on a Friday)
Consultant: Sadie Watts
- Plan and co-ordinate the allocation of staff resources across the region ensuring that the right staff and staffing numbers are in place at all times.
- Align staffing levels with opening schedules of all new developments.
- Produce staffing schedules/rotas and circulate to all staff.
- Forward plan headcount requirements for all developments to ensure adequate resource is recruited in a timely manner.
- Record Sickness and Annual Leave. Organise annual leave cover where need and extra resources for site events.
- Procure Sales Office set-up and manage IT installation.
- Working with marketing to collate all marketing material required to sell new sites i.e. printing off drawings, collating marketing material and ordering IT equipment.
- Opening new sites database on SPS and opening the office through IT intranet. Organising the closure of sales offices with IT.
- Record sales commissions and bonuses on behalf of the Area Sales Managers.
- Arrange Mystery Shops as requested by the Area Sales Managers.
- Procure stationery orders, uniforms, names badges and such like and co-ordinate delivery to sites.
- Organise new starter set up kit
- Raising purchase orders for sales, HR and dependant property. Raising requisitions for marketing when required. Following up supplier/sales office to ensure work is carried out.
- Assisting marketing to organisation launch/sparkling openings - this can include managing staffing ,managing attendee list, putting together information packs for attendees and updating SPS after launch.
- Administration duties for marketing - sending out stationary/marketing literature/stickers to sites, stuffing envelopes, sending out database enquiries to external agencies, updating SPS with new enquirers and chasing service charge updates with relevant parties.
- Management of Reservio - adding new sites, amending staff and updating site information.
- Completion packs - ensuring checklist is completed on time and sent to Classic folios. Managing all Hampers for all completions.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.