On - going contract with On-site Parking
Our client are looking for an Administrator to help support their Sales Administration Team. Full training will be provided however, this is within a fast paced environment and you will need to have strong communication skills.
Duties for a Sales Administrator will include:
- Taking inbound calls to the contact centre and distributing to the correct
Internal Area Manager
- Dealing with online enquires from the website
- Researching website visitors who haven’t made an enquiry and passing the
- Detail to the relevant appointment maker
- Dealing with customer cancellations and making sure diaries are updated
- Making sure customer details are correct and up to date for GDPR
Personal Specification for a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- We’re looking for someone who’s confident on the phone
- Someone who can use their own initiative and who’s a good communicator
- Someone who can manage their own time well and prioritise tasks.
- Someone who’s a quick learner, in order to pick up the processes we have in place.
- Temporary On-going
- Office based environment, with on-site parking
- The office has an onsite café and gym
- Immediate start for the successful candidate
- Circa £18K
- Monday - Friday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'