Do you have Sales Administrator background and are looking to build a career?
As a Temporary Sales Administrator working for a prestigious Jaguar Land Rover Retailer you ensure the department operates correctly thorough the accurate and timely processing of sales related administrative processes. Such as placing orders for new vehicles, plate transfer information, registering vehicles with the DVLA and preparing customer handover packs.
This role will be for an initial six month period to cover maternity leave, with the possibility of extension and the possibility to transfer to a permanent role thereafter.
By putting customers first, you will ensure that all queries are answered effectively, first time by carefully following processes deliver an excellent customer experience.
You will need show the following skills and experience:
- Can update and maintain databases and place orders for vehicles ensuring that Data Protection procedures are adhered to in a timely manner.
- Respond to any internal and external queries effectively, whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Able to follow processes with a strong accuracy record ensuring information is entered correctly first time.
- Register vehicles on the DVLA database and administer plater transfer requests.
- Create handover packs for customers prior to the delivery or pick up date.
- Can report on Sales targets on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Look into and resolve any system errors or missing information as a priority.
Ideally you will have:
- Sales Administration experience in a retail environment, ideally automotive industry, not essential.
- A Valid UK Driving License.
The Jaguar Land Rover Retail Network focuses on people, they are at the heart of everything we do. We will guide you to a career you are truly proud of. We work as one united team, by taking a long-term perspective, we build foundations to last and we transform our business together.
Jaguar Land Rover offers you an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and provides you with training and an excellent career pathway. We offer you a generous salary package, a team focused environment which, through learning and development, supports you in your career goals.
What are the next steps?
To receive further information regarding this exciting opportunity and our prestigious brand, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'