A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Automotive business based in Warrington. This role is a Fixed term contract for 9-12 months, in a vibrant and dynamic team. A great environment for an established Sales Administrator to develop on and learn new skills. Immediate start required.
My client is a leading Automotive business servicing the North West area. This company is employee focused and puts their clients at the heart of their business.
The key responsibilities for the Temporary Sales Administrator are:
- Assist the team in building relationships with customers, both new and existing
- Liaise with customers to ensure details are complete in order to provide quotations
- In conjunction with internal sales teams and managers, prepare quotations to be sent to potential/existing customers
- Input fleet and contract tender details in the Sales Pricing Engines
- Format prospect details and quotes ready for Sales team
- Maintain & update the tender tracking system to ensure that all tenders can be quoted by the sales teams
- Prepare invoices for customers, record details and collate for sales reports
- Work with the Sales Team to prioritise work load and quoting patterns to provide excellent customer service
- Maintain an effective team Diary system for team and Individual activities
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve sales related queries
The successful Temporary Sales Administrator will be/have:
- An appreciation of Customer Services and Account Management
- Strong Sales administration background
- Good organisation skills
- Good Microsoft Office computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Concern for accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive in achieving results
- Able to cope with multiple priorities and changing environment
- Diligent and dependable
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Able to process large quantities of data quickly & accurately
The salary offered for the Temporary Sales Administrator role is £17,000- £22,000 dependant on experience.
- "Sales Administration"