This is an exciting opportunity for a bubbly, hard working and professional individual to join a growing team. My client, a creative company in the heart of Victoria are seeking a Sales Administrator to start immediately.
This role is temporary ongoing, paying between £9 - £12 per hour depending on experience.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Answer email queries, the telephone, etc.
- Entering sales orders requested by the team
- Handle customer issues and enquiries.
- Assist Recruitment with uploading recruitment ads and manging Madgex (Super User)
- Check on customer orders, prices and discounts to match accounts
- Monitoring all advertising/sales on a weekly basis to reconcile invoicing with accounts
- Co-ordinate with all departments on a weekly basis, including editorial, events, production and monitoring all products have been delivered as per the sales schedule as this will affect management reporting.
- Perform day to day administrative duties
- Handling correspondence, reviewing and distributing sales related documents.
- Creating and amending sales documents and contracts for events.
- Monthly competitor analysis
- Increasing and maintaining knowledge of Sales Force and IMS to run accurate reports.
- Prepare financial and sales reports for management meetings.
- Coordinate and prepare sales information for weekly trading updates.
- Provide support to the Head of Sales, as directed, including managing travel arrangements, booking orders and expenses.
- Ensure confidentiality always.
- Assist accounts with any salesforce/account queries
- Reporting & data analysis as and when required.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining working relationships with sales managers
- Ensuring all invoicing are accurate and in time of the deadline ready for the weekly upload
- Acting as a first-point of contact for client enquires, both internal & external
- Assisting the sales team create and maintain accurate customer records in CRM database (Salesforce)
If you feel you are suitable, please apply below.