This is an exciting opportunity for a bubbly, hard working and professional individual to join a growing team. My client, a creative company in the heart of Victoria are seeking a Sales Administrator to start immediately.
This role is temporary ongoing, paying between £9 - £12 per hour depending on experience.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Answer email queries, the telephone, etc.
- Entering sales orders requested by the team
- Handle customer issues and enquiries.
- Assist Recruitment with uploading recruitment ads and manging Madgex (Super User)
- Check on customer orders, prices and discounts to match accounts
- Monitoring all advertising/sales on a weekly basis to reconcile invoicing with accounts
- Co-ordinate with all departments on a weekly basis, including editorial, events, production and monitoring all products have been delivered as per the sales schedule as this will affect management reporting.
- Perform day to day administrative duties
- Handling correspondence, reviewing and distributing sales related documents.
- Creating and amending sales documents and contracts for events.
- Monthly competitor analysis
- Increasing and maintaining knowledge of Sales Force and IMS to run accurate reports.
- Prepare financial and sales reports for management meetings.
- Coordinate and prepare sales information for weekly trading updates.
- Provide support to the Head of Sales, as directed, including managing travel arrangements, booking orders and expenses.
- Ensure confidentiality always.
- Assist accounts with any salesforce/account queries
- Reporting & data analysis as and when required.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining working relationships with sales managers
- Ensuring all invoicing are accurate and in time of the deadline ready for the weekly upload
- Acting as a first-point of contact for client enquires, both internal & external
- Assisting the sales team create and maintain accurate customer records in CRM database (Salesforce)
If you feel you are suitable, please apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job