Work for REED! If you're the kind of person who's determined to be your best, whatever you do - then a career at REED could be just the job for you. We are currently looking to recruit a Resourcing Administrator on a temporary basis, to support a team who manage high volume recruitment for one of our national contracts. The successful Recruitment Administrator will be working on a busy recruitment account, carrying out a wide range of administrative duties, coordinating a large number of candidates on a daily basis and ensuring a positive candidate experience whilst meeting the Security and Vetting Requirements.
Have you worked in Recruitment before but do not want the sales then this could be the role for you !
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £8.35 per hour
Location: Head Office - Northampton, NN1 1UE
Hours: Monday-Friday (core hours between 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm).
Delivering Service Excellence
• Demonstrate service excellence in all interactions with candidates, the client, the network of Reed Specialist Recruitment offices and third tier partner suppliers (where relevant)
• Ensure the achievement of Service Level Agreements and customer satisfaction targets for client contracts
• Deal with day-to-day queries from candidates.
• Promote clients as a professional and desirable place to work and remaining self-motivated at all times
- Previous Administration experience within a face paced environment
- Process driven
- Computer skills including excel and outlook
- Able to work to targets and objectives
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great working environment
- Reward and recognition
- Dress down Fridays
- Working on a prestigious account
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Flexible Approach
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job