Due to a significant increase in volume of work, a large organisation requires a team of Reconciliation Assistant's to support their Accounts Payable Department.
As Reconciliation Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Reconciling supplier statements for larger suppliers across the business
- Reviewing purchase orders to identify discrepancies
- Reviewing the suspense account to identify balances applicable to queries
- Entering missing invoices to clear down payments made outside of the system
- Matching supplier invoices, credit notes, payments on account and direct debits for specific suppliers
- Reviewing accruals and working closely with the wider finance team
- Liaising internally with operation staff to resolve supplier issues
Experience & Skills Required:
- Proven experience of the end to end Accounts Payable process
- Strong reconciliation skills on supplier statements, ledgers, suspense account and accruals
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active approach, target driven
- Strong IT skills - ideally used ERP software and good Microsoft Excel skills
- Confident communicator
You'll be working as part of a project team in this role and enjoy hitting targets to get the volume of unreconciled invoices down. You'll enjoy working collaboratively with your colleagues and peers and will all have the same goals to hit. You'll be engaged for approximately 3 months and your CV will look strong in the market after working for this company. You will be paid a competitive hourly rate and will accrue holiday pay. You will also work with a company who have strong values and encourage their staff to take ownership and lead from the front.
The company offers a fantastic working environment with free parking. It is located on the outskirts of Warrington bordering Runcorn, Frodsham, Little Leigh Preston Brook and the Wirral.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.