Our client is looking for a temporary Receptionist on the outskirts of Basingstoke in their office on a temporary basis. You will need to be available on the 19th and 22nd October & 8th & 9th November
The primary focus of the role is to provide support on a range of administrative duties to help the efficient and effective running of the UK offices.
Key responsibilities are :-
- Receive all incoming calls and direct to the relevant person / department.
- Manage facilities including maintenance agreements, office repairs & pool cars. As well as the day to day management of the building.
- Be the point of contact for daily Health & Safety Management.
- Book flights, hotels and arranged airport transfers for overseas visitors.
- Upload invoices to internal system for approval and payment.
- Open post, ordering office stationary & supplies.
- Set up meeting rooms for large groups on an ad hoc basis.
- Organise company events within budgets defined.
- Opening post, ordering office stationary & supplies.
- Carry out weekly fire alarm testing and organize annual fire evacuation drill.
- Update the holiday tracker for all UK employees.
Education: GCSE’s Grade C and above, Higher education.
- High standard of written and spoken communications skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good work ethic, reliable and dependable
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- High standard of computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure - particularly month end
- Ability to prioritise demands
- Some finance experience would be desirable
iRecruit Partners Ltd is GDPR compliant. To help you retain control of your data. Our new policies hosted are on our website and will show you what data we collect, how we use it and your rights. Please confirm in writing you are happy for us to represent you if interested in this opportunity. If you are no longer looking or don’t wish us to represent you, please reply to this email and we will update our records accordingly.
- Accounts Assistant
- Facilities Management
- Office Manager
- Travel Arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'