City Of London
A highly accredited law firm with prestigious offices in the City of London. The buzz is immediate when you walk in the door and the pace is high. Hundreds of corporate clients and high net individuals from all over the world are welcomed every day. The reception is valued as the heart of the company and key to perceptions of the firm.
- Meet and greet all visitors in a highly professional and friendly manner.
- Answer all calls to the switchboard with a high level of customer sevrvice, routing calls as required.
- Issuing temporary staff security cards to those who have forgotten their card, keeping a record of to whom these are issued so lost/non-returned cards can be recovered.
- Ensure Reception is kept clean and tidy, forwarding issues and faults to the Building Management Helpdesk as required.
- Attending to requests to book Taxis
- Ad-hoc admin
We are looking for an indvidual who is immediately available, and has a minimum of 6 months experience in an office.
- Bright, articulate and possessing first class communication skills
- Computer Literate, able to use Outlook, excel and word.
- Experience of working in a corporate reception environment
- Able to use the reception and switchboard systems
- Excellent standards of corporate dress and punctuality.
- Able to work well within the team as well as individually.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. We are passionate about helping people with their future career aspirations.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!